Sales Representative – FMCG Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
SALES REPRESENTATIVE- FMCG
- Execute sales plans and strategies to achieve sales volumes and revenue targets.
- Manage customer experience through visits and timely deliveries to drive sales volumes.
- Implement market penetration and development plans for existing and new markets.
- Implement promotional programs to grow sales volumes.
- Credit management by ensuring company approved credit limits are observed and follow up on outstanding payments.
- Create product demand and volume by ensuring point of sale visibility.
- Prepare and maintain periodical sales activities reports.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a business related field.
- At least (3) years’ experience in a sales position in an FMCG organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven with a passion for results.
- Proven integrity, transparency and accountability(Certificate of good conduct required)
- Must hold a valid driving licence
How to Apply
Areas of Coverage: Nairobi and on a need to basis, Lower Eastern and Kajiado counties
Please send your CV to [email protected]