Wealth Advisor Job, Finance Jobs in Kenya 2021,
Our Client a leading Investment, Insurance Training and Consulting firm is currently looking to hire a Wealth Advisor.
- Extensive Communication with Clients and their advisors.
- Ability to discuss investment performance, economic and market trends.
- Direct consultation with attorneys, accountants and other advisors on financial, lifestyle and estate planning.
- Client meeting planning, facilitation and presentation.
- Develop and/ or deliver private wealth education sessions to clients and staff.
- Develop a knowledge of the client’s entire financial and family situation and be able to structure a goals based investment and financial plan.
- Ability to discuss estate planning and work with internal and external resources to meet estate planning goals of the client.
- Understand and coordinate income lifestyle planning and work closely with client advisors.
- Evaluate and discuss options to meet client philanthropic goals.
- Seek to establish a level of trust and confidence with the client so that any financial issue can be addressed and solutions offered.
- Ability to establish client investment objectives including risk tolerance, asset allocation and requirements.
- Develops an investment policy statement (IPS) with each client based on their goals, objectives and risk tolerance. Annually reviews IPS with client.
- Implementation of investment plans.
- Translate investment policy to individual investment objectives.
- Monitor performance versus benchmarks and develops insights for clients regarding key contributors and detractors.
- Monitor asset allocation on a quarterly basis relative to policy and goals; evaluates need to rebalance.
- Reviews portfolio issues (i.e., taxes, liquidity events, capital calls, etc.) quarterly.
- Present alternative investment ideas to clients.
- Manage investment transition for new clients.
- Collaborates with and is accountable to the Investment Management & Research Team regarding investment strategy and client portfolio structure including, but not limited to, bringing impact/mission related investing ideas to the manager Research team and helping to engage in due diligence on those ideas.
- Provide recommendations to individuals and family foundations enabling them to fulfill their goals related to mission/impact investing.
- Evaluate large holdings for performance relative to the overall portfolio and plan strategies for diversification.
- Develops leads and referrals from current clients and outside contacts.
- Seek to increase current accounts through additions to AUM.
- Offer value-added fee-based services.
- Participate in sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in related field ( Investments, Finance, Law, Accounting/Tax, Economics, Business Administration)
- 15 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of Education and experience.
- At Least one CFP, CPA, CFA or CIMA certification; extensive knowledge of certifications not earned.
- Extensive leadership, communication and coaching classes (Coaching for results, meeting facilitation, leadership 360, etc.)
- Ability to foster teamwork and motivate colleagues.
- Capacity to work with demanding clients and diverse groups of people.
- Client- Centered focus.
- Excellent consultative skills.
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enthusiastic, positive energy.
- Excellent strategic thinking ability.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]