Area Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Sales Executive Jobs.
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of confectionaries and food products. They are looking to hire a competent and experienced Area Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with achieving regional sales targets by delivering growth, profitability and cash flow targets to meet business objectives.
Title: Area Sales Manager – Coast Region.
Industry: FMCG, Manufacturing.
Location: Coast Region.
Gross Salary: 90k – 120k + Commissions.
- Accomplishing marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Developing and cascading the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Vetting and adding new direct and indirect customers, enhancing business scope.
- Implement efficient route to market, ensuring accurate & timely tracking & reporting of primary and secondary sales, ensuring down the line support.
- Developing customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped.
- Ensuring achievement of secondary sales targets through distributors, monitoring and reporting to achieve respective territory objectives
- Reporting market trends and competitive information to sales, product development and merchandising for growth of sales and profitability.
- Achieving on time error free and in-full order fulfillment and liquidate slow moving and dead stocks.
- Managing talent in respective territory including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Implementing best practices in respective areas of work
- Coordinates distribution of products and customer service including complaint handling and satisfaction surveys.
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improving product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Lead preparation and scheduling for quarterly business review meetings with all regional representatives to review progress on strategic plans
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Degree in Sales and marketing or related field.
- At-least 5 year(s) relevant experience in FMCG.
- Professional Membership will be an added advantage.
- Team player, who works well across functions and levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and Employees in a professional manner
- Must have strong Leadership Skills & Reporting Skills
- Decision Making Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Area Sales Manager – Coast Region ) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 16 th April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.