Area Sales Manager Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Job Vacancies 2021,
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager – Coast & Western,
REPORTS TO: Head of Commercial,
DIRECT REPORTS: Sales Representative,
DEPARTMENT: Sales Department,
HOURS OF WORK: 8:30am – 5:30pm with overtime where necessary,
Our client Pernod Ricard is a worldwide co-leader in the wines and spirits industry. Having its HQ for East Africa in Nairobi Kenya, they would like to engage an innovative and effective Area Sales Manager Handling Coast & Western Region
- Developing and on approval effectively implementing the channel strategies, terms and conditions with the distributors and other global initiatives and or best practice in the identified accounts, ensuring the best advantage for each brand / category is achieved profitably.
- Developing and maintaining a clear understanding of developments with the distributors, customers and exploiting all the opportunities.
- Taking ownership for maximizing business volume through successful implementation, execution and evaluation of key sales functions to enhance sustainable growth and profitability for the company.
- Demonstrating an understanding of customer’s needs and motivations
- Adapting processes and customer style accordingly, in order to achieve PR objectives and joint business plans where necessary.
- Expediting the resolution of customer’s problems and complaints
- Understanding of PR trading terms and investment plans where applicable and ensuring adherence thereof.
- Showing awareness of how much investment allocated in own area or customers
- Having a sound commercial understanding of profitability and value chain (customer/shopper/consumers) and identifying when and how to add value for both.
- Ensuring all account receivable within your customer base is in adherence with stated credit terms and conditions
- Clearing articulation of the main characteristics and key objectives of a given channel.
- Ensuring that the Sales reps are fully aware, able to and implement the account strategies, terms and conditions with the distributors and sub-distributors. To provide training and support to assure successful implementation of plans and promos
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized and accredited University.
- Successful track record as a Territory Sales Manager/Sales representative
- At least 5 years with experience in key accounts execution and strategic sales direction.
- Knowledge and experience in distributor management, spirits business is an added advantage
- A passionate, self-confident individual that is professional and result driven.
- Strong integrity and ability to work within a team.
- Trendy, fashionable and well groomed.
- Able to work independently within set parameters.
- Good negotiation and customer relationship management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills both with internal and external relationships.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Good at planning and organizing to ensure priority task management
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Area Sales Manager –Coast & Western) to [email protected] on or before 13 th October, 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .