Our client is an internet service provider whose main aim is to provide affordable and reliable internet solutions to rural and unconnected communities thus bridging the digital divide. They seek to hire a motivated and result-oriented Area Sales Manager who will be tasked with the supervision of their Sales team ensuring that they meet the targets set for their respective territories.
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
- Lead the sales team in acquiring new customers and achieving sales targets
- Provide operational management to the sales team to ensure that processes are adhered to, and design and entrench processes where they are missing
- Effectively analyze sales and operational reports and drive appropriate intervention
- Study current and future market trends including competitor analysis
- Development of an effective marketing plan with the central marketing team
- Development of the company’s sales within the identified territory with specific emphasis on market share against the competition and complete territory coverage
- Maintain effective lines of communication with the Marketing Director, Sales Managers and various business managers on a daily basis
- Key Performance Indicators will be informed by Sales Performance – performance against budget, Sales Growth Performance, Market Share Performance, Profitability Performance
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with existing and potential customers within your assigned territory while maintaining stellar records of contacts.
- Ensure world-class customer and agent support to increase delight and satisfaction
- Gather customer and agent feedback in order to empower sound decision making
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a business related field of study
- 5 years’ relevant supervisory experience in a competitive sales environment, preferably within an agency model
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to create and execute processes
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to get things done, but when required is not averse to get involved to solve issues.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated person with a strong work ethic
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Area Sales Manager ) to email@example.com before 2 nd April 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted