Assistant Accountant Job, Accounting Jobs 2021,
Title: Assistant Accountant,
Gross Salary: 90k,
Our client is an international company who provide of security authentication solutions. They Seek to hire an Assistant Accountant who will be responsible for providing relevant, timely and accurate financial data to the business in order to help make sound business decisions whilst ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and requirements.
- Collecting, verifying and recording supplier invoices into the system
- Posting all vendor payments and reconciliation of the accounts
- Preparing the sales invoices and dispatching to customers
- Collecting approved expense claims from various departments and processing the same
- Checking on open purchase order items and querying with supply chain department
- Performing weekly bank reconciliations
- Maintaining and performing weekly petty cash reconciliations
- Participating in monthly/quarterly/annual physical stock taking as required
- Working with the warehouse team to reconcile any discrepancies in stock records
- Working with the team to ensure accurate record keeping, posting and movements in inventory
- Involvement in collecting and collating data from other departments for the purposes of preparing the forecasts
- Preparing expenses schedules and the supporting documentations for the preparation of budget
- Work with the finance team in analysis of the financial information forming the budgets and forecasts
- Working with the finance team to ensure accurate compilation of reports for tax returns i.e PAYE, VAT, WHT, WH/VAT and all other relevant statutory deductions
- Filing of taxes and other statutory deductions within the set timelines to avoid any penalties
- Preparation of and availing documents to both internal and external auditors.
- Communicate any relevant issues by escalating appropriately to get advice, guidance or treatment of unusual situations
- Accurate and organized filing of accounting documents
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor of commerce degree/Business Administration or equivalent required.
- CPA Part II
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of an ERP system, preferably SAP
- Experience with Microsoft office tools (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
Note: Must be proficient in SAP ERP and have experience in Manufacturing industry.
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Assistant Accountant ) to [email protected] before 15 th July 2021.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .