Job Title: Assistant Business Development Executive – Training Institution
Industry: Professional Training Services
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Salary: KES 100,000 plus commissions
Our client is an education solution provider that operates in East Africa.
They provide learning solutions that are flexible and designed specifically for both companies and individuals.
They seek to hire an Assistant Business Development Executive to extend their reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships.
The ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build the client’s brand that help make everyday activities easier for people.
Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve the company vision.
Assistant Business Development Executive Roles & Responsibilities;
- Managing both existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities into local, national or international markets
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop sales and marketing strategies that take steps to have an impact in the market
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Motivate fellow employees and team members to bring more efficiency and quality in work
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Assistant Business Development Executive Skills & Qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree in business related courses
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Business Development
- Successful track record in achieving set revenue targets
- Prior experience in B2B sales and negotiation
- Experience in a learning Institution is an added advantage
- Managing high performing team (s) is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Assistant Business Development Executive – Training Institution) to [email protected] before Tuesday 30th March 2021
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.