- Company: Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Business Development
Summit HR & Marketing Consulting team brings more years of combined experience in human resources consulting, strategy and management. Our consultants become an integral part of your management team, providing hands-on assistance with a variety of human resource concerns.
Our client a credit-only Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act is looking for Assistant Business Development Manager . The ideal candidate will be responsible for formulation & execution of business strategy and reviewing existing products & processes with an objective to improving efficiency. The successful candidate must have experience in the financial sector.
- Assist in formulation & execution of business strategy.
- Overall project management and coordination to ensure efficiency.
- Establish a strong R&D department that will be responsible for research and identifying new business opportunities i.e new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services.
- Create an innovation hub/incubator for creating, piloting & fine-tuning products & processes before launching.
- Evaluating technical feasibility, design & optimization of process efficiency & productivity.
- Coordinating with all other departments to ensure alignment of objectives especially project-wise and harmony.
- Provide leadership & direction to direct reportees including coaching, appraisals and guidance.
- Reviewing existing products & processes with an objective to improving efficiency.
- Undertaking process & product fixes & improvements.
- Responsible for providing timely project progress reports/updates.
- Ensure that all end month processes are carried out, periods are properly closed and provide accurate and timely financial reports and forecasts.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field from a recognized university.
- Must have at least 4 years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience in the financial sector.
- Previous work experience in audit/Consultancy preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & problem-solving skills.