- Company: Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management. The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the President of the Republic of Kenya . The Chief Executive of the Authority is the Commissioner General who is appointed by the Minister for Finance. PURPOSE OF KRA Assessment , Collection, Administration and Enforcement of laws relating to revenue.
This role is responsible for implementing marketing strategies to drive business growth in line with KESRA goals.
- Analyze/forecast trends and develop innovative strategies to enhance brand position and grow brand awareness levels.
- To develop and implement marketing in line with the strategic objectives of the School and support.
- Coordinate all publicity efforts for the School.
- Conduct market research, product development, and students’/participants’ enrolment.
- Develop simple and complex advertising strategies for the School/all products, and monitor impact.
- Set and drive digital marketing strategies through the various tools for the School, and establish a strong client relationship on these platforms to enrich customer service.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate online media campaigns (innovative and effective).
- Coordinate execution of SEO/SEM, analytics, social media management.
- Develop strategies to create new relationship and partnerships with relevant stakeholders and ensure that existing collaborations are actively engaged.
- Set KPI’s and measure ROI for marketing activities undertaken.
- Oversee daily operations/coordination and supervision of the Unit
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Commerce.
- Membership to a relevant professional body e.g. MSK
Relevant work experience required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the market trends, competitors in the market and future outlook.
- Expert in marketing and ability to implement new and innovative marketing strategies
- Proficiency in data management and analytical skills.
- Social media strategist
- Interpersonal and cross-functional skills