Assistant Property Manager Jobs, Real Estate Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a three-star Hotel. They seek to hire an energetic, presentable, outgoing and self-driven candidate for the role of an assistant property manager. S/He will process new tenant applications, address and resolve tenant issues and complaints. S/he will also oversee any necessary construction, assist in marketing the property, and manage the financial aspects of the business.
Title: Assistant Property Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processes rent payments and condominium dues.
- Inquires about late payments and assists in handling any eviction issues
- Interviews new prospective tenants and gives tours of property.
- Processes applications, conducts credit checks and calls references.
- Distributes and collects leases and ensures that all required legal documents are signed.
- Addresses and promptly resolves questions, requests, and complaints from tenants.
- Creates and distributes marketing materials for the property management company.
- Inspects property on a regular basis to assess condition of buildings and grounds, and to ensure that empty units are ready for new tenants.
- Attends to necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Assists in hiring a grounds crew and other staff necessary for the upkeep of the property.
- Manages budgets and accounts.
- Reports any problems or issues to property manager.
- Manages records and files of current tenants.
- Responds to emergency maintenance or safety calls.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management and Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in property Management
- Demonstrate the strong organizational skills necessary to oversee a number of different properties.
- Possess knowledge of the real estate industry, including market trends and prices
- Interacts and engages in a friendly manner with potential and current tenants.
- Service-oriented and highly motivated team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Please only send your Application Letter and CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Assistant Property Manager) to email@example.com before 9 th August 2019 .
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.