DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Co-operative Bank
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
At Co-op Bank, we are an equal opportunity employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment.
The “Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons. We thrive on a successful universal banking model as well as ride on a unique Co-operative model providing innovative financial solutions for distinctive customer experience.
Guided by our values, we seek to bolster our market position in the region, by leveraging on our wide range of innovative financial solutions with a focus on delivering excellent customer experience by a highly motivated and talented team.
About the Person
You are dynamic, creative, self-driven and highly motivated experienced professional with a good Knowledge of the principles and practices of bancassurance, keen, aware of market patterns and with a genuine interest of the Insurance Industry. If this sounds like you,seize this opportunity, break new ground and move into new horizons!
About the Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Bancassurance Officer will be charged with the responsibility of establishing and driving Bancassurance as a key business line. In addition, the role holder will spearhead the growth of bancassurance business across the Bank channels through supporting delivery channels, develop operating standards and grow revenues for this line of business.
- Drive growth in Bancassurance business across and outside the bank channels.
- Prospect and market various insurance products to prospective clients and advice customers on the adequacy of cover .Oversee the operational aspects of Bancassurance business at the branch i.e. underwriting, claims, finance and customer service as well as preparation of quotations, negotiating terms for customers and closing sales.
- Ensure that booked insurance portfolio is renewed on time and that the premium is settled as per guidelines.
- Carry out market research and provide customer feedback to our head office Bancassurance team for the development of new products and enhancement of existing ones to suite the various market segments.
- Ensure that all queries on technical insurance issues from customers and branch staff are addressed promptly while providing technical guidance.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and internal procedures in regard to bancassurance business.
- University Degree preferably in a business field from a recognized University with at least two years working experience in bancassurance/insurance industry.
- Professional qualification in insurance or good progress in ACII or DIP.
- 2 Years insurance marketing and/or underwriting experience
- Exposure to Insurance products in the bank set-up with knowledge of the Bank’s set standards, policies and the operating manual.
- Excellent communicator with ability to work effectively in a diversified set up and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to respond quickly, independently and appropriately to competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Personal organization and thoroughness coupled with the ability to work under minimum supervision with good Judgment and decision making skills.
- Knowledgeable in compiling data and preparing a variety of reports as well as ability to verify the accuracy of documents and information presented.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number BO/RBB/2019 by 8 th May, 2019.We are an equal opportunity employer.