Business Development Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Business Development Manager – Money Lending Company,
Reporting To: Executive Director,
Our client is a mobile money lending company based in Kenya. They seek to hire a highly motivated business development manager who will be responsible for developing operations strategies and enhancing business growth. The successful incumbent will ensure profitable operations in money lending sector, branch network management, product development, marketing, customer experience, policy development, and ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Develop annual business plans and operational plans for business growth and profitability targets of the Company.
- Monitor and evaluate the branch performance to generate a healthy portfolio on a monthly basis, including client satisfaction metrics.
- Supervise the field operations team to ensure optimal perform.
- Ensure organizational quality through review, update, implementation and adherence to agreed policies, procedures and manuals.
- Oversee credit risk framework, implement credit strategies, policies and procedures in line with the company’s corporate strategy and ensure compliance.
- Leverage on existing network and expand their product reach and repeat business through relationship building and exceptional customer experience
- Implement the microfinance plan focusing on increase in the outreach of the Company development of new credit and non-funded products.
- Lead in finance generation for onward lending to customers.
- Provide regular feedback to the management on market trends, competitive threats and opportunities to deliver greater value to their customers.
- Ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness of financial and performance-oriented reports (quantitative and qualitative, financial and social) to the management
- Developing, advising on training curriculum for customers, agents and partners in product knowledge, motivating and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance.
- Lead, monitor and research market trends analyses for appropriate decision making and interventions
- Management of key customer relationships and networks
- Preparing and managing a demand driven sales forecast and other resource requirement for the area including budgets
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor degree in finance, Business Management, economics, commerce or the equivalent from a reputable university.)
- At least over 5 years’ experience as a Business Development Manager in banking, microfinance or similar organizations.
- Must have experience in Fintech, and loan check-off environment;
- Must have knowledge in credit origination and credit risk assessment in a lending environment coupled with mobilization and delivery channel development.
- Flexible and resourceful;
- Acquaintance with the MIS & Accounting systems for day to day microfinance operations;
- A thorough understanding of microfinance performance metrics/indicators and the ability to interpret and process operations data;
- Must have strong Financial Acumen Budget formulation and monitoring, Financial Analysis and Reporting
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Business Development Manager– Money Lending Company ) to [email protected] on or before 31 st March 2020.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE