DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: BSK Global
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
As a Technology Solutions Manager, the individual will be responsible for solution design, executing projects, improvements, issue resolutions in Big Data and Analytics area.
- Assisting the sales colleagues in technical discussions and be responsible for the technology solutions/design for new customers.
- Owning the technology solutions for existing customers. You will be a part of a customer team and see to that the customer benefits from the development done by BSK and making sure they have the optimal solution to grow their business with us.
- Act as a link between our product and sales departments, making sure that BSK is responsive to customer requirements and always has the best services to offer its customers.
- Manage the technology solutions delivery team to ensure value is delivered to our clients.
- Supervise the data and analytics team members to optimize the company’s data systems and pipeline architecture.
- Oversee the design and infrastructure deployment for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources.
- Oversee the deployment of data and analytics tools that will offer deeper insight into the pipeline, allowing for critical discoveries surrounding key performance indicators and customer activity internally and to our clients.
- Angle for greater efficiency across all of our company data systems.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT related studies with 5 years of relevant work experience from application development and/or big data analytics.
- Hands on Fintech experience
- Team leadership skills
- If you have worked with Telco it will be considered a positive advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to build processes that support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to project manage and work with cross-functional teams
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Experience with at least one of the following tools and technologies (demonstrated knowledge and usage of more than one is considered an advantage):
- Hadoop, Spark, Kafka,
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Data pipeline/workflow management tools such as Azkaban and Airflow
- AWS cloud services such as EC2, EMR, RDS and Redshift
- Stream-processing systems such as Storm and Spark-Streaming
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages such as Python, Java, C++, etc.
- As BSK is a global company, it’s required to be fluent in English, both in speech and writing.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to email@example.com by 5 th April 2019 clearly stating on the subject “ TSM – Big Data & Analytics ”