DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Barclays Bank
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Kenya
Driving Business Performance
- Implement business strategies to deliver performance and growth as communicated by the Regional Manager.
Drive branch performance against key performance standards as communicated and agreed with the Regional Manager in areas including:
- balance sheet growth,
- sales growth and income contribution,
- cost performance,
- credit management,
- employee satisfaction,
- customer experience,
- operational risk and control rigor management
· Provide clear direction to branch staff on the Retail and Business Banking business objectives, translating and prioritizing into business performance measures at branch level.
- Establish relationships with key clients or business influencers in the local area, including client visits, and complete call reports for every customer visit and this should be filed for snap checks.
- Monitor daily branch sales performance ensuring sales and portfolio growth targets are achieved
· Understand the local business drivers and issues that have an impact on branch performance.
- Identify business improvement opportunities and make appropriate recommendations to the Regional Manager service initiatives, improvement for existing products and processes, opening or closure of branches
Time split 30%
People Management and Development
· Maximize performance of the branch team members by identifying and developing their training needs, and ensure coaching or delivery of training takes place.
Time split 15%
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards. Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
· Ensure the branch operates in a compliant manner and adheres to relevant company and regulatory requirements to achieve satisfactory grades in local & Group Audits
Time split 15%
Customer Service Management
· Understand and articulate aggregated feedback at branch level to shape the customer proposition and product offering.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here