Brand Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Title: Brand Manager – FMCG, Salary: Competitive, Location: Nairobi
Our client is a leading FMCG Company in the country. They seek to hire brand managers who will be tasked with leading and executing the strategic planning process for the assigned brands, in line with the broader short and long-term marketing strategy.
• Develop a plan that achieves company targets including, but not limited to advertising, program/promotions, and research.
• Oversee the implementation of the marketing plans, own timeline management, budget and program analysis.
• Monitor and analyze overall marketing performance Vis-a-Vis business goals, market share, and competition.
• Ensure effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievements of marketing objectives are within designated budgets for the assigned brands.
• Research consumer markets, monitor market trends and identify potential areas as well as data analysis to identify the company’s market share in both modern trade and general trade for all company brands.
• Monitor products distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research.
• Coordinate the development of communication material such as catalogs, websites, brochures, packaging, and in-store displays.
• Travel locally to ensure the relationship with distributors and suppliers is maintained and monitor category displays to ensure the best visibility possible.
• Prepare monthly marketing reports and initiate one-on-one sessions with the Marketing Manager.
• Nurture relationships with business/marketing partners, agencies, media houses, customer, etc, regularly to form new or strengthen existing relationships, ensuring that they are aligned with the company’s strategic marketing plan.
• Work closely with respective and necessary heads of departments on implementation and performance of departmental marketing plans and strategies.
• Maintain the strictest level of confidentially and professionalism when dealing with information including but not limited to company performance, pricing policies, new products, and development of marketing plans.
• Resolve problems, inquiries, and issues with the necessary departments consulting the Marketing Manager for further guidance when necessary.
• Perform other duties as allocated.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or a Business related field. CIM qualification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in Brand management and Marketing in the FMCG industry
• Excellent understanding, knowledge, and skills in marketing and in-depth knowledge of the market and the changing environment.
• Membership of a professional marketing body is an added advantage.
• Technology and social media savvy
• Innovative, creative and able to formulate strategies and concepts.
• Proactive and assertive approach
• Strong relational and networking skills
• Strong planning and execution skills; able to meet strict deadlines under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject
(Brand Manager – FMCG) to [email protected] before Thursday 2 nd January 2020
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted