- Clearly understands sales targets set, influences, and drives the achievement of Bancassurance sales through bank partners.
- Ensures Britam Products cross-selling takes place in new and existing business across all bank partners.
- Plans and executes exciting and innovative sales tactics.
- Identifies gaps/anomalies and develops ideas to rectify and improve performance by way of monitoring bank premium performance in line with setting out targets.
- Assists in the development and repositioning of new product initiatives.
- Provides timeous feedback to the pro-active teams on queries/complaints and sales statistics.
- Advises and shares best practices, tactics, and action plans with bank partners to close sales gaps.
- Acquire and retain profitable businesses in line with acceptable loss ratios.
- Provide quotations as and when required by intermediaries within set-out time frames.
- Ensure premium payment for all closed sales is within the company’s set debtor’s days.
- Adhere to regulatory/ compliance and internal procedures in regard to bancassurance businesses.
- Builds maintain and sustain business relationships with heads of bancassurance/Business development officers and Direct Sales teams.
- Active management of relationships with all bank partners to ensure the smooth running of the distribution channels in delivering targets.
- Integrate well with all members of the team into a harmonious unit committed to the team vision and direction within the team (Intra-team). Encourages, clarifies, and shows the team how to reach common and shared goals (work is done in team context).
- Takes personal responsibility for coaching and mentoring others.
- Receptive to constructive criticism, feedback, and ideas from business partners, colleagues, and subordinates.
- Applies knowledge, resources, and experience to resolve problems.
- Ensures competency-based training on products to our mutual bank partners (Across all lines of businesses) takes place as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related degree
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
How to Apply