Job Title: Business Development Executive – ERP Systems
Job Location: Nairobi
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is an ICT solutions company. They deal in ERP Systems Development (NAV).
They seek to hire a highly motivated Business Development Executive to spearhead business growth.
The incumbent will be responsible for prospecting, client needs analysis and providing ideal solutions that foster business relations and retention.
- Take charge of the sales process, from prospecting to closing, preparation of proposals, negotiations and after sale services.
- Preparing and presenting weekly and monthly Sales reports.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Organizing sales visits to new and existing customers.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics & Navision.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Initiate and coordinate action plans to identify and penetrate new markets/clients.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Plan and prepare application-focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, email, guides, brochures, newsletters, and merchandise.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Business Management or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have experience selling software solutions such as CRM, ERPs to government bodies and parastatals
- Experience in preparation of tender documents
- Stakeholder and key account management skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Business Development Executive –ERP Systems) to [email protected] on/before 10th July 2021.