Sales& Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Business Development Executive – Construction,
Location: Nairobi with Travels across the country,
Gross Salary: 55k – 65k,
Our client is a local manufacturing company offering quality solutions in Insulation, Acoustics, HVAC, Structural products as well as Packaging solutions . They seek to hire a Business Development Representative who will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities for the company. The incumbent will be tasked with seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with specifiers (Architects, Quantity surveyors, Engineers, etc.)
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential specifiers through visits, calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients (architects, surveyors, engineer etc.)
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with specifiers.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and ? Account executives.
- Report to the Business development manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales account
- executive or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Business Development Executive – Construction ) to [email protected] on or before 13th May, 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .