Business Development Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Business Development Executive – IT Solutions,
Our client is an ICT solutions company. They mainly deal in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, ERP, Sage, Tally and Bulky SMS. They seek to hire a highly motivated Business Development Executive to spearhead business growth. The incumbent will be responsible for business development, through prospecting, identification and understanding requirements, designing and providing ideal solutions, relationship building and retention.
- Qualify and validate sales leads/commitments.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Initiate and coordinate action plans to identify and penetrate new markets/clients.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Plan and prepare application-focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, email, guides, brochures, newsletters, and merchandise.
- Degree in Business Management or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must have experience selling software solutions
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Business Development Executive – IT Solutions) to [email protected] on/before 26 th October, 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? . .