DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: NextWave Partners
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Our client is a Commercial & Industrial solar developer, implementer, and operator with an operational hub in East Africa and a new business in West Africa. Over the few years, they have been reshaping the prevailing rural electrification model on the continent. If you are excited about putting Africa at the forefront of a global energy paradigm shift, starting with Kenya, then this is the job for you
- Lead all Business Development activities within Kenya.
- Support in building and leading the most efficient, motivated, and high-caliber team on the continent for implementing mini-grid and renewable energy technology.
- Instill the companies values and standards of excellence within all new employees on the Kenyan team.
- Coordinate between the Kenya business and other business units including headquarters and other country BUs.
- Drive and manage the cultivation of projects that match the vision and roadmap, specifically C&I
- Lead negotiations with potential clients.
- Ensure that the company always meets its regulatory obligations in kenya.
- Represent the company at national-level policy feedback and negotiation sessions.
- Manage relationships with key partners across the private and public sectors, academia, and governmental institutions.
- Represent the company at industry events, and identify and cultivate important new partners.
- Contribute to the company’s sector leadership through media engagement.
- Support the Commercial Development Team (Nairobi) in identifying and closing both project and corporate financing
- Explore different financing entity structures, interfacing with lawyers, accountants and tax advisors to implement the most efficient structure for the entity.
- Develop and enact a strategy of cultivating commercially viable projects for private off-takers.
- 3-5 years of experience managing teams or large-scale projects
- Experience in the energy, clean tech or utility sectors
- Ability to maintain complex financial models and translate analysis into action
- In-depth understanding of the operational nuances of running a business in Kenya
- Significant work experience in Kenya or other East African markets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset or experience starting a company
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office products
- Fluency in English required. Local language skills preferred.
- Enthusiasm in working for the field of renewable energy!
How to ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Nextwave Partners career website on www.linkedin.com to apply