Business Development Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Our client is a global professional body that partners with different stakeholders including learning institutions and government agencies to offer various professional courses. They seek to hire a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for driving student growth, high levels of conversion and membership growth, establishing and maintaining high-level relationships with each of organization’s critical stakeholders.
Title: Business Development Manager – Education
Salary: 350K – 380K
- Develop and implement business development and brand positioning strategies to deliver market outcomes in line with the market plan.
- Drive long-term and strategic positioning of the organization’s brand in the Kenya market by engaging at a strategic level and developing strong relationship with various stakeholders
- Responsible for researching and analysing target clients and actively monitoring the activities of current key clients in order to support the achievement of strategy/performance targets
- Ensure good awareness of market trends and activities of key competitors, to ensure flexible and outstanding service and support
- Engage with colleagues to ensure alignment of services to key customers and stakeholders
- Keep up to date with organization’s brand, products and maintain general understanding of the business
- Ensure the provision of quality engagement services for clients and in turn deliver conversion and growth strategies that will establish the organization’s operating position within the Kenya market
- Stay abreast of key issues relevant to the organization ensuring that it is always well positioned as a key influencer
- Manage the Business Development team with regards to training, development and motivation in line with the organization’s performance management, competency framework and engagement objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field. A relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a B2B business development role
- A demonstrated ability to successfully lead teams to deliver to consistently high standards
- Dynamic, ability to multi-task, work in a team, under pressure and own initiative, and to close a sale
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and with a proven ability to present to high level stakeholders in a confident and mature manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage internal and external customers
- Computer literate with working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to deliver agreed KPI’s in a results driven environment