Business Development Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a fast growing logistics company leveraging on technology to offer innovative logistics solutions to transporters and clients alike. They seek to hire a well experienced and results-oriented Business Development Manager who will be tasked with generating business from existing and new clients. The ideal candidate MUST have B2B sales experience and should be comfortable engaging with top-level management and key decision makers.
Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Transport & Logistics
Salary: 250-300K plus Commission
- Account development and management
- Manage the sales and account management team
- Identify and develop strong relationships with both existing and new clients
- Coordinate different departments in order to resolve client service issues and communicate resolution to clients.
- Engage clients on their business needs and co-developing solutions that are beneficial to both the clients and the company.
- Develop effective sales strategies that will lead to increased revenue generation.
- Prepare and make compelling pitches and proposal presentations to clients.
- Ensure effective pipeline management, solid account planning and timely reporting.
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related field of study
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs, delivering innovative products and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills, with proven experience in leading teams.
- Ability to build strong networks with senior level management and key decision makers
How to Apply