Business Development Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Business Development Manager – Bodaboda Cargo Service,
Industry: Transport & Logistics,
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience,
Our client is a fast growing logistics company leveraging on technology to offer innovative logistics solutions to transporters and clients alike. They seek to hire a well experienced and results-oriented Business Development Manager who will be tasked with generating business for their new Bodaboda cargo service. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of informal transport systems.
- Lead the roll out of the Bodaboda cargo service in the Nairobi region.
- Lead the sales and account management team
- Identify and develop strong relationships with both existing and new clients
- Coordinate different departments in order to resolve client service issues and communicate resolution to clients.
- Engage clients on their business needs and co-developing solutions that are beneficial to both the clients and the company.
- Develop effective sales strategies that will lead to increased revenue generation.
- Prepare and make compelling pitches and proposal presentations to clients.
- Ensure effective pipeline management, solid account planning and timely reporting.
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration or a related field of study
- At least 5 years in business management with hands on experience in operations, customer acquisition, consulting, strategy, technology and business development.
- Experience in stakeholder management is required.
- Experience working in informal transportation and logistics is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with proven experience starting and growing projects or enterprises
- Data-driven decision making mindset and solid analytical skills
- Creativity and passion for building a team that provides a beautiful product
- Firm understanding on how to maintain a performance culture
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience in managing teams
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( BDM – Bodaboda Cargo Service ) to [email protected] on or before Monday 20 th January 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.