Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
About the job
The position holder will be responsible for maximizing revenue generation by managing all activities associated with sales, pipeline and account management.
- Identify partnership opportunities (in terms of markets, growth, trends, customers and products) that will be profitable to the company
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain smooth customer relations and provide quality aftersales experience for onboarded clients
- Coordinate onsite demos and training to ensure new and potential clients are well trained and understand the product
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration or a similar field is a bonus
- 3 years’ prior industry related business development experience in a B2B environment
- Proficiency in CRM software is an added advantage
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to network and build rapport
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good planning, research and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants for any of the above positions should submit ONLY their C.V. and an application letter to [email protected] , to be received . Certificates and testimonials need NOT be attached.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .