Business Development Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
To increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the department
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- To be the liaison between SRCC and various schools and centers of the University.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Effective coordination of administrative functions and operations in Business Development.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Any other duties that may be delegated by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor degree Business Administration/ Management/ Project Management/Marketing or as an alternative extensive experience in a Business Development role in a corporate environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience with extensive knowledge in Business development & marketing.
Competencies and Attributes
- Good Planning and reporting skills
- Good business acumen
- Good Financial Management skills
- Results Orientation
- Good communications skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Customer Focus
How To Apply
The applications should be sent to [email protected]
Subject: Business Development Manager-SRCC
The deadline is Monday 30th November 2020 at 5.30pm.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE