Business Development Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high-quality furniture, mattresses, and linen in Kenya. They have been offering Mattresses, Beds, and Accessories to the East African Market for over 40 years. They seek to hire a sales manager to increase the market share& sales of the company products.
Title: Business Development Manager – Manufacturing
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Come up with effective marketing strategies and execute them to completion
- Research and identify the needs of corporates and customize packages best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities through achieving set sales targets
- Market intelligence in the manufacturing industry mostly close competitors.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Regularly communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and handle complaints from customers.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same position preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Must have the ability to lead and manage a team.
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent prospecting skills.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Business Development Manager – Manufacturing ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th May 2019 . Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.