DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: JKUAT Industrial Park Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
- Develop and deliver business and marketing strategies for organization’s growth.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the organization`s ambitious growth.
- Researching and analyzing the market to find out better business opportunities
- Collaborating and making business deals that are beneficial to the organization in the long run
- Maintaining continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas.
- Developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or marketing-related field
- At least three (3) years’ experience working in a business development role in an electronic organization
- Excellent co-ordination and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and ICT Skills
- Team player
- Proven track record of business development, marketing and communication
How to Apply
Note that ALL candidates who meet the requirements as stipulated above should complete filling in this form and attach all the necessary documentation as required. The Cover letter should be clearly addressed to:
The Ag. Managing Director
JKUAT Industrial Park Limited
P.O. Box 62000 – 00200, Nairobi
Applications should be submitted on or before Tuesday 7th May 2019
JKUAT Industrial Park Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from suitably qualified persons from all backgrounds.
DISCLAIMER: The screening of your application will be conducted based on the information in your profile. Before applying, we strongly suggest that you review your profile to ensure completeness, especially the education and experience sections. Please note that all information provided will be regarded as confidential.