Business Development & Marketing Manager Jobs, Finance Jobs, Management Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Marketing Jobs, EAGOL Jobs
With operations across the Region, East African Gasoil Ltd (EAGOL) is a privately owned Oil Marketing Company that was established in 2009 to Energize East Africa and Beyond! Our 10 years of operations have seen us continually meet and exceed our customer’s needs by providing quality petroleum products and exceptional service delivery
From a truck stop in Jomvu, Mombasa in the year 2010, EAGOL has since grown to an ISO certified Oil Marketing industry player with presence in 7 Counties in Kenya and across the Kenyan Borders to Somalia, Uganda, South Sudan, and Congo.
- Build and manage customer portfolio to improve volumes, margins, credit metrics, and business development.
- Monitor Company performance and create marketing strategies for profitability against performance targets in line with the Company’s strategic plan
- Identify emerging business and revenue generation avenues in the market and develop business plans to capture growth opportunities.
- Evaluate financial aspects of product development including budgets, expenditure, appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Manage and co-ordinate staff and distributors on marketing campaigns & promotions in line with the Company’s strategy
- Develop products and methods for client retention and ensure overall good customer relations across operations
- Proactively liaise and communicate with all business units within the company to ensure customer’s requirements are met and exceeded
- Offer support to wholesalers, distributors and retailers on product matters including stocking, pricing and merchandising.
- Maintain a sales portfolio and recruit new commercial customers to grow business size and increase market penetration.
- Maintain records of industry trends and provide market intelligence on competitors’ pricing, market share and activities.
- Take the lead in commercial tender identification, compilation, submission and lobbying.
- Observe Company brand management and formulate public relations policies, procedures and controls
- Take charge of budget formulation and stewardship for the department and provide Company marketing reports.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five (5) years working experience in a sales and marketing environment with expertise in:data
- Account management
- Business development
- Market research & intelligence
- Sales performance tracking and reporting
- Marketing & Sales strategy
- Experience in the oil industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Excellent Supervisory, organizational and co-ordination skills
- Creative thinker with attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
- Team Player
How To Apply:
Candidates who are interested and meet the above criteria may submit their applications to email@example.com including a cover letter and detailed CV stating their experience.
Submission Deadline Is 18th September 2019