Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Business Development Officer,
Reporting to: Operations Manager,
Gross Salary: 60-70K,
Our client is a company offering co-working space for entrepreneurs/ businesses in Westlands seeking to hire a competent Business Development Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to develop innovative strategies to achieve sales goals, as well as make meaningful connections across the targeted customer segments.
- Signing up new members
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Creating a collaborative environment amongst our members
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams, this includes expansion plans
- Orientation of new members
- Providing information to members and businesses about products and services
- Super-heading partnerships
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Working towards and maintaining 100% occupancy, achieving sales target goals
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Producing comprehensive quality control reports that allow the improvement of the member experience at the Space.
- Ensuring effective activations and branding initiatives
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and facilitate the resolution of customer complaints
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related course from a recognized institution
- At least 5 years of experience in Business development
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Possess analytical skills
- Experience in property management is an added advantage.
- Self-driven, reliable, tolerant, result-oriented, with a positive outlook and clear focus on high-quality business development, and a team player.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, work under pressure and maintain organized work habits.
- Must be adept in the use of computer software particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Internet, and current social media tools.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Business Development Officer ) to [email protected] and [email protected] by 11 th April 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .