DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Nestlé
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
In keeping with our current business needs, Nestlé Ethiopia has a vacancy for the position of Category & Channel Sales Development Manager reporting to the Business Development Manager – Ethiopia .
Applications are hereby required from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position. The position will be based in Nestlé Ethiopia Office in Addis Ababa.
Purpose of the job:
Lead and develop assigned Category or channel or combination to deliver agreed objectives and targets for the Cluster which comprises these countries: Ethiopia, Djibouti, Eritrea & Somalia.
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Ensure development and execution of Category Channel Plan for the assigned Category or Channel or combination in line with business requirements
- Ensure achievement of agreed Category Channel targets
- Responsible for leading and driving the Integrated Commercial Planning process within the Cluster, Categories and Business, and to ensure cross-functional participation and alignment.
- Ensure implementation and periodic update/follow up of Category Channel Plan
- Support in development of Customer and Field Sales Plans
- Responsible for leading, developing and accelerating the level of shopper focus and capability within respective Category in the channel by ensuring Shopper knowledge and opportunities are a key element within commercial plans and processes
- Actively involved in the Monthly Business Planning Process with direct coordination of the Monthly Sales Review meetings.
- Effectively manage Category Channel specific budget
- Drive Channel and Shopper insights
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies.
- Collaborate with peer CCSD to share Category Channel best practices/insights, liaise with Marketing, Customer Team, Field Sales, Finance and Supply Chain to drive Category, Channel and Shopper related initiatives
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies ;
- Degree in Business Administration/ Bachelor of Commerce- Procurement and Supply Chain Management / BSc. Statistics from a reputable university;
- At least 3 years in marketing or sales, with experience of handling more than one product category
- Experience in managing a channel/category with demonstrable record of achieving objectives
- Demonstrated ability to lead and/or participate in commercial teams
- Capacity to understand all sales functions i.e. CCSD, Customer, Field
- Strong leadership and team working skills
- Must be fluent in English & Amharic, other languages are an advantage
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here