- Company: Fortinet
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
From the start, the Fortinet vision has been to deliver broad, truly integrated, high-performance security across the IT infrastructure. We provide top-rated network and content security, as well as secure access products that share intelligence and work together to form a cooperative fabric. Our unique security fabric combines Security Processors, an intuitive operating system, and applied threat intelligence to give you proven security, exceptional performance, and better visibility and control–while providing easier administration. Our flagship enterprise firewall platform, FortiGate, is available in a wide range of sizes and form factors to fit any environment and provides a broad array of next-generation security and networking functions. Complementary products can be deployed with a FortiGate to enable a simplified, end-to-end security infrastructure covering: Network security Data center security (physical and virtual) Cloud security Secure (wired and wireless) access Infrastructure (switching and routing) security Content security Endpoint security Application Security Our market position and solution effectiveness have been widely validated by industry analysts, independent testing labs, business organizations, and media outlets worldwide. We are proud to count the majority of Fortune 500 companies among our satisfied customers. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices around the globe. Founded in 2000 by Ken Xie, the visionary founder and former president and CEO of NetScreen, Fortinet is led by a strong management team with deep experience in networking and security.
As a Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and driving opportunities with distributors and channel partners across SMB business within the guidelines of Fortinet’s channel programs. As a part of a successful Fortinet team, you will motivate, educate and train the partners in the company’s products and technologies. Expand sales by building a business plan, account penetration strategy, and profitability targets.
- Manage key Fortinet distribution and channel partners across the region (Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain)
- Build revenue and non-revenue business plans with these partners.
- Provide ongoing sales and technical trainings to these partners.
- Build marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues.
- Act as key channel strategist to regional sales managers within region.
- Partner with Fortinet marketing and engineering teams to drive revenue growth within region.
- Provide geographic channel coverage for the region.
- Carry quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Travel to the states that are part of the assigned Territory.
- Management of channels registered with wholesalers and responsible for monitoring renewals
- Development and attention to final users of the territory, such as state and municipal governments, major public and private universities and major companies in each region.
- 3-5 years channel SMB experiance in networking or security sectors.
- Experience building business and marketing plans with partners.
- Must have experience in delivering sales trainings
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment with revenue responsibilities