- Company: The Coca-Cola Company
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Kenya
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
At the Coca-Cola Company, we are a center of excellence who work collaboratively to find new and innovative ways to strategically move the business forward by leading, developing, and executing digital strategy throughout our customer and Bottler relationships. We’re looking for candidates with a proven ability to implement initiatives, develop marketing strategy and analysis via insights and market data in the eCommerce space to make a global impact for some of the most recognized brands in the world.
What You’ll Do For Us
- Develop impactful and forward-thinking insights for operating unit, customer, and category-level digital business performance and opportunities, including industry/economic analysis, trend identification and impact sizing, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Manipulate and analyze large data sets to distill actionable insights from data and convey findings to executive audiences
- Create effective, scalable, and easy-to-understand reporting solutions, ensuring digital is well integrated into enterprise decision-making and performance management.
- Partner with Platform Services to develop and automate reports, iteratively building and prototyping dashboards to provide insights at scale and support monthly and quarterly performance management routines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional insights and analytics teams, Global, and Platform Services to develop a vision and roadmap for insights and analytics
- Works closely with our bottling partners to activate in-market initiatives to experiment and learn how segmentation solutions can drive incremental business growth.
- Collaborates with the strategy and insights community on linking consumer segmentation with market segmentation efforts to maximize efforts.
- Builds an understanding of the channel and customer business model, needs and expectations and assess our opportunity to connect with these for un-parallel value creation
- Develops an investment plan against identified strategic imperatives with financial analysis, breakeven and ROI estimations.
- Collaborates and drives buy-in with the bottling team on the strategic imperatives and required investment plans, with aligned milestones and KPIs, as well as investment sharing arrangements.
- Leads the development and implementation of specific incidence & frequency driving programs.
- Leads key channel specific shopper/customer insight development to build a strong insights and analytics base for channel planning and execution
- Drives the development of business case, and the launch of region-specific new product/package launches, new off-take driving programs, as well as, ensures the successful execution of national innovation projects.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, product marketing, analytics, and business intelligence.
- Experience manipulating large datasets and generating insights using SQL, Alteryx, Google Analytics, etc.
- Visualization expertise in tools like Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.
- Experience in a cross-functional or highly matrixed organization
- Experience having owned/shaped/led growth and marketing strategy for global product line.
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, segmentation, product commercialization and branding
- Ability to motivate and work well with diverse, global, and cross functional teams.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of delivering results through leadership and growth behaviors and strategy building experience.
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
Leadership; Social Media; Sales Channel Development; Conversion Rate; Digital Advertising; Marketing Campaigns; Structured Query Language (SQL); Branding; Media Buying; Marketing Strategies; Channels Strategy; Product Commercialization; Alteryx; Market Segmentation; Customer Insights; Microsoft Office; Tableau; Google Analytics; Strategy Development; Demand Generation Marketing; Microsoft Power BI; Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Marketing Insights
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.