Chef Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client is currently looking to hire a Chef mainly on Vegetarian food.
- Produce high quality dishes that follow up the established menu and level up to location’s standards, as well as to clients’ requirements
- Schedule and establish a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Supervise the cooking of food items that require skillful preparation.
- Evaluate food products to ensure that quality standards are consistently attained.
- Ensure end of the month inventory is accurate
- Responsible for all the food production, assist in daily food requirement orders, and maintenance of the highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
- Ensure food portions are maintained and food presentation is correct
- Approve the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies.
- Provide training and professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff.
- Ensure proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality, stock closing and organize the issuing and receiving of kitchen supplies
- Establish the working schedule and organize the work in the kitchen so that everything works seamlessly
- Conduct performance management for employees in the kitchen and maintain order and discipline in the kitchen during working hours
- Train the auxiliary kitchen staff in order to provide best results in minimum time and maximizing the available resources.
- Developing a cross-marketing strategy in order to increase profit, such as pairing drinks with the food served
- Make sure that the professional equipment is in good condition and signal any malfunction before it affects the staff or the clients.
- Diploma in Food Production/ Hospitality Management with a major in food production
- 3 years experience as a Chef
- Well conversant with vegetarian menus and food costing, knowledge in pastry will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lead and supervise a team
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com