DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: MediaX Africa
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
The position is responsible for managing our clients’ sales teams, building sales strategy and ensuring that sales targets are met. The incumbent is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Head the sales & distribution team.
- Formulate marketing, sales and distribution strategy for the company.
- Develop multiple and diverse distribution channels for the company.
- Recruit, select, motivate, supervise, train, develop and manage sales teams on company products and policies.
- Actively seeking out new clients, monitoring sales and following through for target achievement;
- Coordinate and supervise sales efforts through other sales channels
- Plan and coordinate sales activities to build and generate new business.
- With management, generate performance benchmarks and measure sales team performance against these benchmarks.
- To build, maintain and strengthen good public relations with existing clients, investors, corporate companies, business community, professionals, clients and government agencies
- Participate in the development of the marketing plans, budgets, pricing, for the client’s products.
- Participate in the development of products that meet client needs.
- Be part of concept development in relation to the market and sales trends, consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits in the insurance industry;
- Assist conducting research using comparable products in the market;
- Target Oriented
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Numerical skills
- People skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work with and influence sales channels
- Proven leadership capabilities
- High degree of time management
- Good communication and presentation skills
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a sales and marketing field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related role
- Experience in FMCG related roles in Kenya will be an added advantage
- Experience in arm’s length distribution especially of services will be an added advantage
Working conditions are normal for an office environment
Moderate Local travel