- Company: Glovo
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Glovo Jobs in KenyaSales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering
- We are looking for a City Launcher in Kenya to continue growing faster and reach every single corner of the country.
- We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Frame the launching city, get the fleet needed for optimal operations and ensure that all Glovers are properly trained and prepared
- Coordinate the fleet in the city until all metrics achieve the targets
- Understand, deep-dive and have a complete understanding of the local supply situation at all times
- Support the day-to-day operations of our partners and execute initiatives to grow their businesses with Glovo.
- Understand what makes every city unique and adapt Glovo’s business model accordingly
- Data driven mindset
- Orientation toward results, you are autonomous and efficient
- Excel and Data Interpretation Skills
- Good communication skills with ability and agility to solve problems
- Great ability to work as a team member
- A Get stuff done attitude: Launchers need to get a lot done in a short period. You have a scrappy attitude, you are comfortable working with limited resources under tight deadlines and you are not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty