POSITION: WARRANTY CLERK
Reference Number: OC/2020/014 WClerk
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE: The job holder shall post and split billing for warranty jobs and following other related processes through the System.
REPORTS TO: Workshop Manager.
· Real time claims updating into the WOW system.
· New vehicle registration on WOW system within two working days of sale.
· Records and keeps a safe special tools room and ensures all tools are available at all times.
· Prepares warranty analyzes and Complete Investigation Reports in a timely manner
· Prepares daily, weekly and monthly warranty reports.
· Any other task that may be assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
· A diploma in Mechanical Engineering, AutoMobile or related field; I
· ICT Literate (MS Office Applications)
· Experience in handling Customers.
· Experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment;
· Knowledge of motor mechanics;
· Knowledge of INCADEA software system.
· Team player and Result oriented.
· Good Communications skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications is 18th December 2020.