DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Cytonn Investments
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Internship
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Cytonn Investments is an independent investments management firm, with offices in Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyeri and Kisumu – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, and hospitality.
Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Financial Services Fund (CFSF) through which we are the 5th largest shareholder in NIC Bank in Kenya. Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing and Communication Analyst, the interns will be tasked with researching, developing, implementing and evaluating the digital marekting strategies.
- Research and develop skills in digital marketing & strategies optimization with a Cytonn centric approach.
- Develop digital marketing strategy, gather requirements, create requirement documents and launch campaigns.
- Monitor & analyze data from online programs to optimize strategies through the customer lifecycle.
- Work across teams to create appealing and effective campaigns, communicating effective marketing concepts through articulate copy, design and metrics.
- Manage and execute various tests and campaigns via marketing tools across digital. Liaise with digital agencies and other related digital vendors.
- Develop content strategies – video scripts, blog content, social media content and campaigns content & execute.
- Manage the firm’s social media platforms.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create content for digital platforms.
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
- Knowledge of consumer marketing with a focus on developing/optimizing digital marketing programs & strategies.
- Knowledge of a range of marketing channels, including mobile, online and direct marketing.
- Knowledge of split testing methodologies in marketing with excellent reporting capabilities.
- Ability to research best practices, report on competitive activities, deliver strategic recommendations and implement appropriately.
- A highly self-driven individual with creative thinking skills and high energy.
- Sound familiarity with audio recording, videotaping, editing and digitizing raw footage.
- Proficiency with analogue & digital editing systems and general production.
- Outstanding capabilities on working on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Demonstrate passion for social media usage, management and learning.
- Proven verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web editing is a plus.
- KCSE grade B+ and above.
- Graduated or will graduate with at least a second class upper honours from university.
How to Apply