- Company: iHub
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type:
- Job category: - Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in KenyaProject Management Jobs in Kenya
iHub is a place where the brightest young minds can work together in a productive collaborative environment. iHub is a place where dreams really come true when it comes to business.
As a Community Manager, you are arguably one of the most important elements when creating and scaling a co-working and community vision. As community manager, you will be responsible for creating innovative & exciting methods to engage and manage the CcHUB Community.
The Community Manager will identify and thoroughly understand the various groups of the CcHUB Community and will drive the awareness of CcHUB projects through creative, clear and compelling methods.
- Develop strategies to expand & deepen the CcHUB Community through various strategic community engagements which will drive new member acquisition and create an active, engaging community.
- Identify, launch and manage community initiatives that will keep the CcHUB community engaged.
- Work very closely with the communications team, on how to better engage our community online and create content that is relatable.
- Champion events, internal and external, and ensure a seamless execution of the same
- Manage the physical space of the community to fit the members.
- Understand & amplify the total customer experience (Create a sense of community among members ).
- Produce bi-monthly reports on community trends including but not limited to data on a number of events, type of event, & the number of attendees at such events.
- Monitor & report on feedback/online reviews, and also liaise with Management to relay customer feedback and insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
- Create a welcoming environment: onboarding and assisting community members in a friendly, patient and professional manner.
- Maintain and monitor accurate databases across various platforms (billing, customer data etc)
- Plan monthly events, hangouts, digital engagement, workshops and seminars targeted at various community members.
- Answer, screen and forward phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them as appropriate.
- Work with the Administrative Team to ensure space maintenance and management of the co-working space
A keen understanding of:
- How to create and sustain active communities in person and online
- Understand what community engagement is and how to meet the needs of the community
- Tools and strategies that enhance community engagement both online and offline
Successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Level or Equivalent in communication, English, journalism, marketing or a related field.
- Organisational skills to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills to engage with technical and non-technical peers.
- Experience of working in a large, complex organization with extensive. stakeholder management experience.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.