Department: Intelligence & Strategic Operations
Division: Operations & Business Transformation office
Reports to: Chief Manager, Operations & Business Transformation Office
Direct reports: Supervisors, Complaints Management & Corruption Reporting
Number of positions : 1
- management of complaints
- corruption reports in accordance with practice, policy and law.
- Develop & implement policies, procedures and strategies on management of corruption reports and public complaints on KRA.
- Manage complaints and corruption reporting processes, systems, people and other resources.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements on complaints management.
- Create and maintain a data base of complaints and corruption reports.
- Provide complaints and corruption trends and communicate lessons learnt.
- Develop and deliver education and training in relation to complaints management and corruption reporting
- Overseeing preparation of management and operational reports.
- Any other duty as assigned by the management
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university
- Evidence of training for a cumulative period of not less than two months in the areas of complaints management, marketing, human resource and administration.
- Training in Tax and Customs administration will be an added advantage.
- 5 years of progressive work experience in the areas of marketing, human resource, Customs and Tax administration, and/ complaints management, two (2) of which should be leading team(s).
- Experience in Customs and Tax administration is an added advantage.
- Honesty and integrity of character.
- Good decision making capabilities
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
How to Apply
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by
21st March 2019
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.