Content Writer Job, Latest Communications Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Content Writer – Betting,
Our Client a Leading Gaming Company in Kenya and they seek to hire an experienced sports content writer who will produce informative, engaging and high-quality content for their website and social media platforms.
- Create and publish content including website content, social media, newsletter and other marketing material communicating the company’s services and activities.
- Ensure all written communication is consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Must understand the sport world in details and have passion for sports.
- Create content on daily basis for Facebook and Twitter ensuring they are well updated with informative and interesting content to engage our audience.
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on various sports.
- Come up with creative ideas on content to be shared on our various platforms.
- Attending events and coming up with stories using various angles.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing or a related field of study.
- At least 2 years’ experience in communication with active writing engagements preferably in the gaming industry
- Should have a good understanding of the gaming betting industry
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to persuasively engage different audiences through written content
- Demonstrable understanding of the strategic role of communications to impact on positive business results.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Familiarity with social media platforms
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Content Writer – Gaming ) to [email protected] before 7th September 2021 .N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .