Content Writer Job, Communication Kenya Jobs 2021,
Title: Content Writer,
Industry: Consultancy Services,
Our client is in the service industry. They seek to hire a vibrant and engaging communications officer to push the brand out in the market. S/He should be able to come up with captivating events, source for partnerships and assist in writing captivating articles to increase online presence.
- Create and publish content including website content, corporate newsletter and other marketing material communicating the company’s services and activities targeting both employers and professionals.
- Ensure all communication is consistent with the company’s branding guidelines and key messages.
- Write quality articles; interesting, educative and informative articles on various professional trainings and personal development that meet our editorial standards.
- Come up with creative ideas on content to be shared on our various platforms.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external parties.
- Organize and manage internal events as well as seminars for both professionals as well as employers.
- Degree in Communications/ Marketing or a related field of study from a reputable institution.
- At least five (5) years experience working in communication preferably in the service industry
- Hands-on commercial experience, self-driven, and a passionate approach to marketing;
- Creativity – Ability to come up with ideas that will reach and appeal to the target market;
- Not afraid to speak in public i.e possess public speaking and presentation skills
- Not afraid to put in the extra effort and time;
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- A minimum of 28 years of age.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Content Writer ) to [email protected] e before 10th September 2021 . Kindly indicate the current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contactedN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .