- Company: Vinmar International
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Management Jobs in Kenya
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieving growth and sales targets for designated market(s).
- Implementing marketing and sales strategies aligned with business targets.
- Contributing to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned duties towards the company are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Ensuring that credit policies of the company are implemented and closely monitor the customers’ outstanding accounts.
- Maintaining a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
- Researching markets to identify new opportunities and generating innovative ideas to promote the brand and the products resulting in enhanced productivity and profitability.
Required experience, skills, and knowledge:
- 5-10 or more years of experience in Sales or Business Development type role.
- Comfortable with a remote/home based work environment.
- Proficient in English, and fluent in Hindi. Proficiency in French and/or Arabic is a plus.
- Flexible to travel locally.