Country Sales Rep Job, Current Sales & Marketing Kenyan Jobs,
Title: Country Sales Rep,
Our client is a startup in the Telecommunication industry looking to hire a self-motivated Sales Rep, who is willing to grow with the company as it enters into the East African market. For the right person, this is an opportunity to grow with the company as it develops in the marketplace.
- Sell telecommunication equipment and products to businesses/distributors and individuals.
- Have the ability to help enter, grow and develop a fast-growing marketplace.
- Perform channel/reseller development and sales activities at National Level.
- Develop and execute territory business plans.
- Team with Manufacturer Sales Reps to generate new business and grow existing customers through partners.
- Support partners on how to best utilize both organization’s products and services to achieve their intended outcome.
- Create and perform sales presentations to match the organization’s products/services with identified needs.
- Maintain regular contact with the partners to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization’s products, services, and internal systems.
- Provide training and ongoing relationship management with all channel partners.
- Provide ongoing pipeline management and forecasting updates as requested.
- Be a self-starter and have the ability to perform without supervision.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related course or IT.
- Over 5 years experience in a dynamic sales role preferably in the telecommunication industry.
- Good understanding of Radio/Walkie Talkie Market especially Motorola extremely beneficial.
- A good understanding of selling channel sales development.
- Good English skills, both written and spoken, are a prerequisite to be considered for this role.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, and presentation)
- Proven record of sales excellence, with a proven and consistent achievement of assigned objectives and quotas.
- Proven ability to develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in the assigned geographic area.
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure, IP Camera, and Internet Security Industry is a plus.
- The capacity to work in a dynamic sales environment.
- The ability to travel if required.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Country Sales Rep) to [email protected] on/before 30th August 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. . It's Free.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .