- Company: Triggerise
- Location: Kenya
- State: Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
Triggerise is a non-profit that motivates users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We use nudges like reminders, discounts, in person and digital follow-ups, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use healthy products and services. We also support them in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
Are you looking for an ever-changing, and evolving working environment? Would you like to contribute to Triggerise growth and footprint? This is the role for you! Each quarter, Triggerise expands into new geographies, and we are looking for someone with a tech-savvy background to help us to do so.
Our County Programme Managers manage a County that has a cluster of geographic areas or as we call them wards. The County Programme Manager will be responsible for delivering on the execution of field operations and processes necessary to promote growth and innovation of their ecosystem, whilst contributing to Triggerise’ County strategic goals.
- Setting up the ecosystem and onboarding new service providers from approved franchises.
- responsible for detecting and mitigating all risk to the program, at the county level, that may include program, fiduciary, and political risks.
- Coordinate donor and partner visits and meetings with senior county management officials
- Troubleshoot issues related to the use of the platform and ensure prompt response and resolution of all tech challenges faced by all actors.
- Assessment of what works and does not work at the field level and propose solutions to improve implementation of the project
You are someone who thrives in an environment that is ever-changing, and moving at a rapid pace, as well as being Tech Savvy and proficient in using Apps, tablets, laptops, and smartphones. You should be a clear communicator, who knows how to make effective data-driven decisions in order to improve outcomes.
- To be a bachelor’s degree holder.
- Committed to the mission, vision, and theory of change of Triggerise
- Experienced in fieldwork, preferably in sales and marketing
- Experienced in managing teams of field operations and implementation
- Dedicated to data-driven decision making for improved outcomes
- Knowledgeable in small business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Expert at networking, connecting, recruiting, and supporting various actors in the business community
- Proficient in written and spoken Kiswahili and English
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- A personal development budget
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go
- Growth opportunities
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.