Vacant Position: Creative Designer – Home Entertainment (HE)
Location : Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Home Appliances
Our Client, a Global leader in the latest innovations in home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting is urgently looking to recruit a versatile and talented Creative Designer – HE ISM.
The successful candidate will be will be in charge of production, quality checking, and other matters by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Look to push the boundaries of our clients creative design work and maintain our high standards.
- Control production and vendors for each projects
- Using your thirst for knowledge, incorporate that where possible in your day-to-day work.
- Provide feedback and insight to the product team and shop managers on briefs.
- Understanding of Product and Display
- Understand delivery requirements across Home Entertainment – In store Management (ISM)
- Monitoring shops regularly and improve status on site.
- Negotiate with Dealers and Shop Managers
- Regularly visiting market to keep updated on market intelligence
- Visiting Ucountry for Establishing new channels and ensuring regular business
- Ensure that projects are completed in line with the creative brief and actively assist the wider team where possible.
- Work closely with team members, sharing knowledge, options, insights, opinions and skills.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned as per business needs
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in any Business related field from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 2 years In-Store Marketing (ISM) experience with strong knowledge of Home Entertainment products.
- Must know how to read the CAD or site plan
- High-end retouching/compositing skills
- Familiar with M/S office and making reports to higher level.
- Team player and discussion skills
- Good negotiation skill
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional presentation skills (Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint savvy)
- Organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before close of business 7th May 2021.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.