Customer Care Jobs In Kenya.
Northwave credit limited was established some years ago under Companies Act of law of Kenya, with a distinct desire to deliver secure, and diligent financial solutions to SME’s and employed individuals.Our clients are assured lower interest rates compared to our competitors. We Pride Ourselves in providing Solutions to our Clients and the Community. We are the partners you can count on for Fast and Reliable Financing, so you can focus on investing for your future. Our mission is to provide intelligent information and solutions for businesses and individuals to strengthen economic growth through effective better financial inclusion..
- Is the focal point of the customer and the company whereby he/she is in charge of ushering in customers and directing them to various departments.
- Generate leads, referrals, walk-ins and use market intelligence to achieve deeper relationship to achieve a one-time customer experience.
- Responsible for supporting business by on-boarding new customers.
- Responsible for the administration for the Petty Cash system as per company standards and requirements.
- Use tactical skill to analyze KYC, MPesa/ Bank Statements, data, fraud, loan applications and proactively identify and address issues pertaining to the Loan processes.
- To make use of our CRM system and other channels of servicing customers to ensure smooth business maximization of connection between customers and the company.
- To develop strong negotiations, excellence in product knowledge and selling skills to onboard all types of prospective customers to buy our products and services.
- Reach out to customers via phone call; verifying information regarding their account.
- To provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to the team based on Lead conversions, new business customer feedback and complaints.
- To receive, record customer interaction and details of actions taken. This will be recorded in a Customer Complaints Register and same noted on the CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in a Business administration, Public relation or any other related field.
- Experience in customer service experience in the financial services industry.
- Professional marketing/ Business Development qualifications.
- Have strong customer service experience.
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Experience Officer) to o[email protected] before 10th April 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .