- Company: Sygenta
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Kenya
Syngenta is a leading science-based agtech company. We help millions of farmers around the world to grow safe and nutritious food, while taking care of the planet.
Deliver good internal & external customer service for all sales & logistics related activities & build a high levels of customer loyalty & satisfaction by identifying, anticipating and resolving customer service , Inventory , and inland Logistic related issues in a timely manner.
- Provide pro-active customer facing and communication.
- Deputize Customer Service Lead.(ICS , SPS ,CORN ,ADAMA , SEEDCARE).
- Customer service lead , ADAMA portfolio.
- Be responsible in end to end Corn business support .
- Be responsible on end to end Triangulation business support.
- Generate and share customer statements with Key Account Managers , Follow through , linking finance and customer service.
Logistics & Inventory Control
- Secure execution of commercial policy
- Prepares the summary of stock take variances and decisions regarding treatment of variances for further authorization (validation) steps.
- Lead projects in Supply Chain
- A Supply Chain qualification or a relevant business degree.
- Project Management (PMP or equivalent)
- A sound understanding of Supply Chain processes in a large organisation.
- A wide appreciation of Information Technology
- An understanding of Logistics
- This role needs to demonstrate a high level of alertness, accuracy and integrity.
- S trong analytical and communicastion skills are a prerequisite.
- Creativity as well as strategic / forward looking thinker
- Keen to details , Self drive and Motivated
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy Supply Chain and Or Finance environment
- Direct experience in IT based systems in a large / multinational organization.
- Working with teams with significant cross-functional interaction.
- Ability to meet strict reporting deadlines and working under minimal supervision
For the Role Critical Success Factors/Key Challenges In First 12 Months
- Working with database and reconciliation
- Project Management skills
- Experience in Iscala , SAP , MRH and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDWH).
- Deputize Customer service lead by Q2 2021
- Prepare the summary of stock take variances and decisions regarding treatment of variances for further authorization (validation) steps BY Q3 2021
- Lead Triangulation process, ADAMA , order management & processing by Q4 2021