Customer Service Representative Job, Latest Customer Service Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Purpink Gifts Limited is Kenya’s award-winning omnichannel gift store and Florist Company. We are all about gifting something different, something extraordinary. Would you like to join our exciting team?
To be successful as a Customer Service agent at Purpink, you should have superb attention to detail and be able to promptly identify problems. Outstanding candidates will gain great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always while responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various digital and physical channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Vast product knowledge.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers upon request
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Process incoming orders, and liaise with the relevant teams to ensure orders are done on time e.g. the personalization team
- At least 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience. A plus if the experience is from an eCommerce company.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Currently studying towards bachelor with one of the following majors: Information Technology, Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- A good eye for design and all things creative!
- Knowledge of Shopify is a plus but not required
- Experience with Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and a knowledge of how to utilize them to generate brand awareness, brand interest, brand loyalty and web traffic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to work hard and take ownership of deliverables
- A genuine desire to be part of a small business
- Upbeat personality
Email your resumé, cover letter, and pay requirements to [email protected] . Include “CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE 2021 ” n the subject line.
Applications submitted without the requested information will NOT be considered.
NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills . .