- Company: Enghouse Networks
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Customer Service Jobs in KenyaIT/Telecom Jobs in Kenya
Scope & Responsibilities:
On your day to day you will support and maintain market leading Value Added Services platforms, you will follow up on open tickets and ensure we reply within the time frame define inside the SLA, to ensure top level of service to our customers, you will also Integrate new products and services, work closely with the VAS vendors to ensure fixes and releases are delivered in a low impact manner. Inbound, you will collaborate closely with the Engineering, Operations and Product Marketing teams, to deliver change in a coordinated way, aligned with business objectives, ands keep develop technical and professional expertise through formal learning and experience on the diverse components of the overall solution.You will Report regularly on system and service performance against key quality and availability targets. A star employee would be one that also demonstrate initiative and always look for solutions to prevent issues (adding more alarms, more monitoring scripts, auditing systems when idle….).
- Engineering Diploma
- Experience of supporting VAS platforms in an Operational environment
- Experience of supporting and maintaining Linux (RedHat , CentOs …) platforms
- Unix system administration skills
- Familiarization with ss7 and GSM
- Mysql, MariaDB , HTTP , java, Bash scripting and python.
- Virtualization, Cloud Environment, Vsphere, KVM, Containers
- Appreciation of the importance of change management in an Operational Environment.