Supply Chain Manager Job, Latest Supply Vacancies,
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Work with Suppliers and QA to source the right products
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers.
- Control planning orders and delivery processes
- Plan and implement logistical and overall Supply Chain strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Oversee products storage and handling.
- Use computer software/s to track delivery and trends of APIs and FGs
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance
- Manage the costs involved while maintaining quality.
- Manage and motivate a team of supply chain staff
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers
- Manage and minimize the risks (for example operational or reputational) that could affect or interrupt the supply chain
- Consider the environmental impact of the supply chain in order to meet sustainability targets
- Implement new technologies and stay alert to new trends and developments in the sector.
- Work with Finance, Sales and Production team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- And any other duty that may be assigned by your manager or any other person placed in position of authority on all matters pertaining to your role.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Degree in procurement, Logistics, or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience or training in Supply Chain, the manufacturing sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g., SAP)
- Strong experience and knowledge of deep and wide route to Supply Chain excellence
- Proven ability to motivate and lead
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Nice to Have
- Strong planning skills
- A logical and systematic approach to work
- Good time management, with the ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and keep to deadlines
- The ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as to think strategically and laterally
- Excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Business management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- IT literacy, skills in Excel and the ability to handle electronic data
- Understanding of risk management in the context of the supply chain
How to Apply
Applications via Email to: [email protected]